PROACTIVE MOTORSPORTS DRIVER LINEUP
Age: 16 Hometown: Mobile, AL
- 2019 Jr Late Model Challenge Camp Winner
- 2019 Mobile International Speedway Pro-Truck Champion
- 2020 Five Flags Speedway Pro-Truck Champion
- 2020 Snowball Derby Pro-Truck Champion
- 2020 Crisp Motorsports Park Pro-Truck Champion
- 2020 Five Flags Speedway Pro-Late Model Rookie of the Year
- 2021 Tundra Super Late Model Series Rookie of the Year
• Tundra Super Late Model Series
• Pro Late Models
To learn more about Grant, visit his website:
Sarah Beth Sullivan
Age: 15 Hometown: Foley, AL.
Sarah Beth Sullivan grew up listening to racing stories about my great-grandfathers, grandfather, and uncles. I guess you could say racing is in her blood!
She began racing go-karts at the age of 8 and quickly moved up to Bandolero Bandit and Bandolero Outlaw. In 2018 she won the Alabama State Championship in the Bandolero Bandit division. Sarah has had the opportunity to race at Sunny South Raceway, Atlanta Motor Speedway, Charlotte Motor Speedway, Crisp Motorsports Park, and Citrus County Speedway. In 2022 Sarah will make her debut in a Pro-Late Model at Mobile International Speedway on April 9th with Proactive Motorsports.
Outside of racing, she is a competitive soccer player as well as a varsity cheerleader at Foley High School. Sarah is involved in several community organizations including Key Club, Interact Club, Jennifer Claire Moore Peer Helpers, and Be Strong Global. In 2021 she was named Peer Helper of the year.